About TCP Magazine
Peggy Tatum is President & CEO of The Connection Place, a small business resource center and publisher of TCP Magazine. Peggy’s passion is helping people accomplish their visions and dreams by connecting them with the right resources and encouraging them to reach their God-given potential. TCP Magazine, a gospel publication with a focus on Music, Ministry and Christian Businesses is the tool that allows her clients to achieve exposure on both the local and national level
Peggy has accomplished incredible professional goals while promoting the well-being of the community and unselfish assistance to other aspiring entrepreneurs in the community. This individual demonstrates a record of advocacy, showing a spirit of sensitivity and awareness, while devoting benevolent and committed service to the Raleigh community at large. Through TCP Magazine, Peggy has touched the national landscape of the gospel industry promoting and advancing the careers of countless gospel artists, clergy members and other industry professionals. From a desire to write, she has made this magazine the premier Christian vehicle of information and accomplishment.
Peggy is the Chairman of the Board of Amazing Grace Etiquette and a past member of the Board and former State Secretary of the North Carolina Gospel Announcers Guild. She attends New Providence Missionary Baptist Church, Fuquay-Varina under the leadership of Dr. Nathaniel Wood. At New Providence she is the Youth Choir Advisor. She is married to Ted Tatum who is a musician and webmaster for their company and they have three children ages 17, 23 and 37.
Peggy Tatum/TCP Magazine has been awarded the following designations:
2007 and 2008 NCGAG Print Media of the Year
- 2007 Editor for the Full Gospel Baptist Fellowship Conference Magazine
- 2008 Print Media of the Year GMWA GAG
- 2008 Greater Harvest International Fellowship Heart of the Community Award
- 2009 Appointed Chairman of the Board, Amazing Grace Etiquette
- 2009 DMP Promotions Impact Award
- 2010 Crystal Mic Media Award Top 5
- 2010 19th Annual Unsung Heroes Banquet Business Person of the Year
- 2011 Rhythm of Gospel Print Media of the Year Nominee
- 2012 8th Anniversary of TCP Magazine, Honored by the NCGAG, WIDU Radio, Amazing Grace Etiquette and the Raleigh African American Chamber of Commerce
- 2012 Raleigh African American Chamber of Commerce Business Award